Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WWW(W) Wednesday (#7)




Alright, so I decided to mix one of my favorite memes (Waiting on Wednesday) and a new and cool-looking meme called WWW Wednesday. It's basically three questions(always the same), but I'll be adding mine : what are you waiting for? So, let's get on with it!


What are you currently reading?

Taste Taste by Kate Evangelista and I am LOVING this eARC so far!


Starters (Starters, #1) Starters by Lissa Price, and I'm putting it on hold to get an ebook for review done, although I'Ll be reading this book at school since we're not allowed to bring anything electronic :(


What did you recently finish?


Shaman, Healer, Heretic (Paperback)  Shaman Healer Heretic by M. Terry Green, which was a  good book :D Review will be up in late June!

What do you think you'll be reading next?


Well... I'm hoping to finish one of two books :D

Added question: What are you waiting for?


Destined (Wings, #4) Destined by Aprilynne Pike This is the fourth book in the series, and I really love this series :D

1 comment:

  1. I have the Starters by Lissa Price arc but haven't had a chance to read it yet. The cover look amazing it really cool. I hope you like it :D

    ReplyDelete