Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just a Book Haul (#12) (IMM)

Just a Book Haul

In light of the drama in the blogger world, I have decided to make a post like In My Mailbox. It's called Just a Book Haul... because that's what it is!




This was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! All the credit goes to her!

So, you can leave your links below to any meme that's the same (anything that's like an IMM)

So, this week I got 5 books (One being an eBook) and some swag! Yay!








eBook for review:


Taste by Kate Evangelista, (eARC) thanks to the author
*read and it's  awesome! Review coming soon!*


Books for review :


Changeling by Philippa Gregory, (ARC) thanks to Simon & Schuster Canada
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze, (Hardcover) thanks to Hachette Book Group Canada
*read! Liked it a lot Review to come soon!*
Revived by Cat Patrick, (Hardcover) thanks to Hachette Book Group Canada
*read! Liked it a lot Review to come soon!*
Rippler by Cidney Swanson, (Paperback) thanks to the author


So that's all for me this week!



This is just an alternative to IMM... I know that there are a lot of others, and so if you have done an IMM or something that's close to it, just leave your link with a meaningful comment on my post!


11 comments:

  1. I read Rippler awhile ago. I think I liked the second one better, in the series, but this just reminds me that I have to continue with the series :)

    Aly
    My Heart Hearts Book BH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some cool books this week. Especially Revive I can't wait to read that one because it sounds so good. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-32.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I haven't read any of those. I can't wait to see what you think of them! Here's my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I still have to read the Last Princess!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-42-e-book-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good books :) I've been wanting to read Rippler for a while now, but haven't gotten a chance to pick it up x[ Lol

    Happy Reading! Here's My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vlog. Taste sounds good and I am curious about Changeling. You can read my news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's crazy how many alternatives we have now!
    Hehe, anyway, Revived sounds REALLY good! I'm thinking about getting a copy as well. I hope you'll like it!

    Here's my haul for this week.

    Vicky (:
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I really want to read Revived and Taste! Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment :)

    Great haul! I really need to get around to reading Forgotten and Revived... Hope you like all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read The Last Princess and Revived! I have Rippler as an ebook and it sounds pretty awesome, yes? I just haven't gotten the chance to read it yet. Taste sounds really good and so does Changeling. I haven't heard of those two, so I will check those out for sure!

    Thanks so much for sharing! Happy Reading! :)

    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete