Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WWW(W) Wednesday (6)




Alright, so I decided to mix one of my favorite memes (Waiting on Wednesday) and a new and cool-looking meme called WWW Wednesday. It's basically three questions(always the same), but I'll be adding mine : what are you waiting for? So, let's get on with it!


What are you currently reading?

Letters From the Ledge Letters from the Ledge... I'm really liking it so far!

What did you recently finish?
Purity (Kindle Edition) Purity... it was okay.

What do you think you'll be reading next?

Again, I have no idea....

Added question: What are you waiting for?   


Bitterblue (Graceling Realm... Bitterblue! I CAN'T WAIT!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of your books but they sound very interesting! Letters From The Ledge is intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to mix the memes - it works well :)

    Here's my WWW

    https://melcj.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/www-wednesday-4/

    ReplyDelete