Tuesday, April 03, 2012

April TBR Pile

Hey guys, so here's my TBR pile! The links are below the vid :D *I filmed this on Sunday, so some of the books I've finished :D*






blablablabla = read
blablablabla = currently reading
Angel by James Patterson
Belles by Jen Calonita (for review)
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Puzzle Ring by Kate Forsyth (for review)
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Partials by Dan Wells
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Letters from the Ledge by Lynda Meyers (for review)
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrians
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Starters by Lissa Price
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers (for review)
Lover Unbound by J. R. Wards
Kevin's Point of View by Del Shannon (for review)

As I said in the video, I'll be adding more books as they come, so yeah, what do you think of my TBR pile? :D

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to read The Fault in Our Stars and Kevin's Point of View! :D Fab books, chick!

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great TBR pile! We have quite a few books in common (Partials, Starters, and Fury), and you listed some that I've not heard of before that I'm interested in getting now. Thanks!

    New follower here, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got a lot of great reads ahead of you! I personally can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Partials. You'll have to let us know what you think of it when you get to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I acually have Starters by Lissa Price but haven't had the chance to read it yet, I've heard good things about this book so I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete