Wednesday, April 04, 2012

WWW(W) Wednesday (4)

          


Alright, so I decided to mix one of my favorite memes (Waiting on Wednesday) and a new and cool-looking meme called WWW Wednesday. It's basically three questions(always the same), but I'll be adding mine : what are you waiting for? So, let's get on with it!


What are you currently reading?

The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars by John Green! It's pretty great!

What did you recently finish?
Belles Belles by Jen Calonita! I LOVED IT!


What do you think you'll be reading next?
Again, I am not answering this question! I HAVE TOO MANY GOOD BOOKS TO READ!

Added question: What are you waiting for? 


Reached (Matched, #3)Reached by Ally Condie! I loved the two first books in the series and I can't wait to see how it ends!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in 2 minds about Reached. I loved Matched and was less then impressed with Crossed so I'm a bit worried where its all going. Hopefully the grand plan is worth it and this final book is engrossing :)

    Pop over to my WWW if you have a moment:
    http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/www-wednesday-1/

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm the only one on the planet that didn't like Fault in Our Stars. LOL Glad you are enjoying it though.

    My WWW Wednesday is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than 1/2 through The Fault in Our Stars....Not sure yet what I think about it....I like it enough to not put it down...so that's saying something! I'll post a review soon on What I Read Yesterday....

    http://www.whatireadyesterday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up Fault In Our Stars, can't wait to start reading it.

    ReplyDelete