Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Covers Round-Up (1)

So, I'm introducing a new feature on the blog! It's a simple feature that shows YOU GUYS new book covers that have caught my eye in the last month hand a half (not all of them are there, only the ones I wanted to show you guys)! Warning : there are MANY!




I am a big Lisa McMann fan! I have read almost all of her books, and this won't be an exception! Super cool eye!













This cover is so awesome-pants! And it's super creepy, which I LOVE when it comes to covers! It has had a bit of a buzz when the cover got release; I saw it on numerous Waiting on Wednesdays!









Stunning cover! I just came across it!












I am a big fan of ELIZABETH EULBERG's Prom & Prejudice! This cover is so cool! Simple, funny, and yet it fits the title!












Wow! Looks like sci-fi to me, right? I love the blue and green together!













Pretty, right? And such an awesome contrast!








Weird title... AWESOME cover!















So creepy looking, right? But, the title is SUPER intriguing!















It has this Divergent cover feel to it :S Which, I don't like, at all! Ugh!














I liked the other cover better :S















Super feaking awesome cover! Love it!












NEEED! NOOOOOW! GAH!















It totally goes super beautifully with Partials!














PRETTY! BLUUUUUE (as you can see, I have seen too many beautiful covers... and my brain is slowly melting....)












Looks like a really cute and fluffy cover! Pink! Oooh! 0.0













You CAN'T say that this isn't cool, or beautiful! AND it looks sparkly! I like sparkly stuff ;D












WHY?!?!?!? It's the THIRD time they change the covers! EVIIIIL!







It has SO MANY of my favorite authors! EEEP! I am super freaking excited! *squeeeee!*















Simply loved the first book and can't wait for this one! And, I LOVE BLUE!













I haven't read or bought Cinder yet :( BUT I WANT TO! *sigh*











OMG! The twitter thing was so cool! I lost about 20 followers, but it was a sacrifice to make! So pretty, and I love this series so much! I like it better than the Mortal Instruments!












Really pretty, and I love the girl's hair!











The Casual Vacancy

:( McDonald much? I'm really unhappy about this cover!











The Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7)

Really like this series!













Natural Born Angel (Immortal City, #2)

It's okay looking, I guess













Inbetween (Kissed by Death, #1)

I liked the green cover better! AGH :S












Magical Mayhem

Oooooh! Pretty!













ReAwakened (Angel Creek, #2)

Actually revealed this on my blog! Woot!













Like this series, and I'm glad they stuck to the same covers!













I revealed this one here too!














LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH! GAHHHH!













I really like this series, and the covers are pretty too ;D













Really like that one! It's mesmerizing!











White Lines

Like the purple and gray contrast!













*stares*













Wow. That'S the word I'd use to describe for this!














 Pretty, but I like the other two previous books' covers better!











I don't really like this one :(
















This is SO weird, and yet AWESOME!














I love this cover! So pretty with the yellowy orange and blue contrast!





















I think that's enough eye candy, right? I mean that's more than 35 covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment