Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just a Book Haul (24)





 I have decided to make a post like In My Mailbox. It's called Just a Book Haul... because that's what it is!



This was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! All the credit goes to her!

So, you can leave your links below to any meme that's the same (anything that's like an IMM)

So... I got 5 books in the last two weeks! Not bad :D





eBook for Review :

Confessions on an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett, thanks to Netgalley and Random House
*read and...meh...*

For Review :

Sweetly by Jackson Pearce, thanks to HBG Canada

Send by Patty Blount, thanks to Raincoast Books
Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler, thanks to Raincoast Books
Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto, thanks to Raincoast Books


SO, WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK?

5 comments:

  1. Great Haul! Sweetly is so good! Lots of good books here! :)

    Here's mine! http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-to-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Who I Kissed it sounds so so good! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-e-book-edition-3-weekly.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! Can't wait to see your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting point of view and I agree with most of what you say.You've made some valid points and I think you're spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Is A Time Of Digitization, We Offer You Programming(11562)

    With Best PHP Programming It Is Best, It Is Cheapest,
    We Are Introducing Now The New Techniques Of PHP Programming,
    Viruses & Hacker Now Should Be Forget You Site
    For More Details www.bestonlinejob.net

    ReplyDelete