Sunday, July 01, 2012

Just a Book Haul (21) 'I am Crazy' Edition





 I have decided to make a post like In My Mailbox. It's called Just a Book Haul... because that's what it is!


This was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! All the credit goes to her!


So, you can leave your links below to any meme that's the same (anything that's like an IMM)


I got 34 books this week (yup, I am crazy!), and some swaggy thingies!! This will be in three 'parts'.




Part 1 : Bought from Jessica (I only paid for the shipping!)

-3 swaggy thingies
- The Temptation by Alisa Valdes, (ARC)
- Invisible Sun by David Gill, (ARC)
- The Calling by Kelley Armstrong, (ARC)
*read and awesome!*
- Boys That Bite, Stake That! & Girls that Growl by Mari Mancusi, (PBs)
- Future Imperfect by K. Ryer Breese, (PB)
- The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti, (PB)
- Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty, (PB)
- Ashes by Lisa J. Bick, (HC)
- Swoon by Nina Malkin, (HC)

Part 2 : Bought from Book Close Outs

- 2 Bookmarks
-Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta, (HC)
- On the Bright Side, I am Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God,
Knocked Out by my Nunga-Nungas &
Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants by Louise Rennion, (HCs)
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong, (PB)
- Avalon High by Meg Cabot, (PB)
- Lemonade Mouth by Mark Hughes, (PB)
*currently reading!*
- Black Hole Sun by David Gill, (PB)
- 13 to Life by Shannon Delany, (PB)
- Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter, (PB)
- Rampant by Diana Peterfrund, (HC)
- Infinity and Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon, (HCs)
- Secrets of my Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita, (HC)
- Wayfarer by R. J. Anderson, (HC)
- Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs, (HC)
- Eve by Anna Carey, (HC)
- Die for Me by Amy Plum, (HC)

Part 3 :

(Won)
- 1 Never Enough bookmark, thanks to Julia

(For a Bookish Team)

-Daemon's Dream Team t-shrit, thanks to Amanda

(From the Library)
- One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
*reread and love!*

(For Review)

-Erasing Time by C. J. Hill, (ARC) thanks to HaperCollins Canada
- Venom by Fiona Paul, (ARC) thanks to Penguin Canada
- Black City by Elizabeth Richars, (ARC) thanks to Penguin Canada


So, what did you get?

3 comments:

  1. Got a lot of great books! I loved Forgive my Fins and Born at Midnight. I've been wanting to read Mari Mancusi's vampire books, but I haven't yet.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! THAT IS A LOT OF AWESOME STUFF!! You are crazy :P Enjoy!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Calling is really good. I love Kelley Armstrong's writing! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-41-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete