Sunday, July 08, 2012

Just a Book Haul (22)





 I have decided to make a post like In My Mailbox. It's called Just a Book Haul... because that's what it is!


This was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! All the credit goes to her!


So, you can leave your links below to any meme that's the same (anything that's like an IMM)


I got 5 books this week. Not a lot, but I have so many books to read, so I won't complain too much ;D





From the Library : 

At Grave's End, Destined for an Early Grave & This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

For Review :

Sunken Earth & Fire Island (Books 1 & 2 in the ORACLE series) by C. W. Trisef

2 comments:

  1. Good haul, have fun reading!
    New follower!
    Feel free to check out my blog!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-42-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete