Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WWW(W) Wednesday (3) : The ' I have to many good books to read I don't know which to start with' Edition

             


Alright, so I decided to mix one of my favorite memes (Waiting on Wednesday) and a new and cool-looking meme called WWW Wednesday. It's basically three questions(always the same), but I'll be adding mine : what are you waiting for? So, let's get on with it!


What are you currently reading?
Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)
 Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins and it's REALLY great!





What did you recently finish?

Flying Blind (The Dragon Diari... Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke! It was really GREAT!







What do you think you'll be reading next?
I am not answering this question! I HAVE TOO MANY GOOD BOOKS TO READ!

Added question: What are you waiting for?
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin... Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers ! Oh god, I got it on Netgalley, but didn't have the time to read it. I. CAN'T. WAIT. And, the cover is GORGEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment