Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Million Suns : Book Review


A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)

Click for the Summary!
Title : A Million Suns

Series : Across the Universe #2
Pages : 386
Author : Beth Revis
Publisher : Razorbill
Format : Old ARC
Source :  Gifted from Evie at Bookish (Thank you!)











My Opinion :


A Million Suns is an AWESOME and thrilling sequel to another AWESOME and thrilling book!


A Millions Suns is the sequel to Across the Universe, which was an incredible debut (that you need to read!). I actually think that A Million Suns is even better; with its twists that you absolutely don't see coming, and there's some awesome character drama (which, as you may have noticed, I love dramatic books), and great romance you don't want to miss.

Now, if you haven't read Across the Universe, what are you waiting for? It's a great science fiction book! And, if you think you don't like sci-fi, it'S more of a mix of sci-fi, fantasy, romance and dystopian!

When I started reading A Million Suns, it felt like I was coming home from a trip; I felt at home, and the characters and the writing was comfortable, and it brought back good memories of Across the Universe. I felt so comfortable with this book, and I just loved it so much (as if the last paragraphs didn't tell you that)!

Basically, it continues three months after the end of Across the Universe, and everything is starting to get out of hand. Rebellion, Luthor (ugh, sick bastard)... well, everything. Then... Amy finds clues from Orion. And, everything changes.

I just love all the characters, even the ones I hate (now, I know, confusing, but let me explain). What I mean, is that everycharacters get the story moving, that everyone of them is well-written.

Also, the ending wasn't that much of a cliffhanger, but it did made me want to know the rest NOW!

And so, that'S why, Beth Revis, I bow to you, oh grand queen of writing! You are an amazing author, dedicated to your fans (as seen on Twitter and your blog)

And so, I can't wait to finish this aeries (not because I'm tired of it, but because I want to know the ending!). I've been on the Across the Universe journey since it got out, and I can't wait to find out what will happen, because I have become attached to the characters :D


4.5 stars :D I LOVED IT!


4 comments:

  1. Great review, I loved Across the Universe and borrowed this one from the library when it was published but never got around to reading it and I regret it.
    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really loved this book and thought the 2nd book was even stronger than the first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this series soo bad I haven't even read the first one but the cover on the second book looks amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete