Saturday, March 10, 2012

On My Shelf (IMM) #16 : The COOL Edition



                         Photobucket


On My Shelf


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren (an AWESOME blogger) and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted during the week.

But I call it: On My Shelf! Because... well... I don't receive many books In My Mailbox, so... yeah :D

So, this week I got 7 books!

I actually received my first ARC ever from a publisher (which was ARBRAMS Books)! Super exciting, right!!




Library :


Final Warning by James Patterson
*read and loved!*
The Name of the Star by Maureen Jonhson

For Review:

The Peculiars by Mauren Doyle McQuerry , (arc) thanks to ABRAMS books
*this cover is soooooo gorgeous!*
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington, (arc) thanks to Raincoast Books
*I've already read it and it's really great!*
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers, (arc) thanks to Raincoast Books


Gifted (R.A.K.):


A Million Suns by Beth Revis, (arc) thanks to Evie from Bookish
*I've already read it and, oh gosh, it's amazing!
Among Others by Jo Walton, (finished copy) thanks to Evie from Bookish


So, what did you guys get this week? Leave me alink to your IMM and I'll be sure to check it out (and please leave a meaningful comment on the books I got! Or my vlog at the same time!


12 comments:

  1. Embrace and This Is Not A Test look soooo good!!! I loved A Million Suns! Elder is too adorable. I've also been wanting to read The Name of the Star forever! Great haul!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is Not A Test is EXCELLENT. I mean I thought Courtney Summers might not be able to pull it off because of her primarily contemporary books, but she totally nailed it.

    Happy reading :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so jealous about This Is Not A Test! I hope you like it! It sounds SO GOOD & is my most wanted release this year. Great haul this week! <3
    -Heather/My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Name of the Star is on my must watch list... let me know what you think!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! Awesome haul!! Hope you enjoy all the pretties =D
    Happy Reading~
    -★Wendy★
    A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your liking The Maximum Ride Series I can't wait until the last book comes out. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first publisher ARC! I hope you enjoy them all (:

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm enjoying A Million Suns, it's more interesting to me and the mystery really has me hooked! Peculiars sounds good, I've seen it on quite a few IMMs. Thanks for stopping by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealsou you have This Is Not A Test. I badly want to read this book.

    Great haul and thanks for stopping by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Name of the Star looks really good, I really want to read that one :) Congrats on all of your books! My IMM is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-8-its-exciting-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on getting your first ARC in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Congratulations on your ARCs! It's always so exciting when you get your first one -- actually, it's so exciting when you get any one LOL -- and I'm glad that you loved This Is Not A Test! Everyone who has read it that I know of has loved it so far! :)

    Amazing mailbox this week! I hope you enjoy every single book you got! <3

    ReplyDelete