Wednesday, March 07, 2012

WWW(W) Wednesday (1)

                      

Alright, so I decided to mix one of my favorite memes (Waiting on Wednesday) and a new and cool-looking meme called WWW Wednesday. It's basically three questions(always the same), but I'll be adding mine : what are you waiting for? So, let'S get on with it!

What are you currently reading?
Shine (Kindle Edition)
  I'm reading Shine by Lauren Myracle. I had it on hold for about 3 to 4 days, but I've started it again, and it's pretty good for now! I'M hoping to finish it by tonight, even though I'm only 60 pages in

What did you recently finish?
Lost Voices (Lost Voices, #1) Lost Voices, and I'll maybe be posting a review on it! It was pretty good!




What do you think you'll be reading next?
The Final Warning (Maximum Ride, #4) The fourth book in the Maximum Ride series, The Final Warning. I just love this series and I really want to read the rest!



Added question: What are you waiting for?
Everlasting (Kissed by an Ange... Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler, because I just LOVE this series!




Leave a link to or just tell me your WWW Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. I so want to get to Shine in the next few months! I can't say I was a fan of the Maximum Ride series, but I only read 1 book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm writing you from Italy, it's my first time on your blog! :)

    Here my WWW:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/03/www-wednesday-mar07.html

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking I should have added the bonus question, what am I waiting for! As is, I just put that on what I'll (hopefully) be reading next.

    If you'd like to stop by and say hello you can find my WWW post here: WWW on A Turn of Page.

    Have a lovely Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books in your WWW this week. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lost Voices looks great! I gotta add that one!

    My WWW Wednesday: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/www-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your version of the meme. I'm not reading anything right at the moment (I'm in revision and don't like to have any other stories but my own in my head at this stage), but I think the next book I'll read will be A MILLION SUNS by Beth Revis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these look like really great choices!I have the first book in the Maximum Rider series, but haven't gotten the chance to start it yet! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

    Here’s mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    I’m also having a giveaway of 3 singed copies of Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie She’s Dead and 5 ebook copies. 7th -13th only! So come check it out!

    http://www.wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/2012/03/feelin-lucky-giveaway-hop.html

    ReplyDelete