Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Witches of the Glass Castle : Book Review

The Witches of the Glass Castle 

          Click for the Summary!

Title : Witches of the Glass Castle

Series : -
Pages : 255
Author : Gabriella Lepore
Publisher : Book Guild Publishing (self-pub)
Format : Paperback
Source :  
*Review copy provided by the author in exchange of a review*







My Opinion :


The Witches of the Glass Castle is a remarkable debut that will leave you craving for more (and I mean it)


 When I picked up this book, I was really hopeful that I would like it (yep). The premise sounded great (and even awesome), and the cover looked pretty and simple. As I stepped into the freakishly amazing world of this book, I couldn't help but start believing in its story. The pages just kept turning and turning; I couldn't stop myself!

This story is a about two siblings who are coming to terms with their powers in a kinda-like witch school. Then, Mia, one of the siblings, meets a Hunter, a witchy-like and cold guy named Colt (I love him!). And, as she begins to get to now him better, she begins to fall in love with him, and he starts to change.

There's also this evil guy, who's a really evil Hunter (duh-duh-duh-duuuh!), that's trying to get Mia's brother, Dino (*snickers* weird name) to enter his coven. But, Dino has to make a sacrifice. And he's not sure if he wants to join, either (I wouldn't if I was him).

This book was great. Each page was action-packed (and I mean it!)! I couldn't stop flipping the pages (actually, my dad had to tell me to go to sleep *sigh* for me to stop)

The characters were all GREAT. I really hated Tol (and liked him, because he also made the story a whole lot better). And... I'm in love with Colt(really, don't you touch him He's mine! I'll kill Mia if I have to!)! I just love his arrogance, and how he talks! And, he's GORGEOUS (well, in my head, that is).

I really liked this book! I can't wait to see what the author, Gabriella Lepore, has in stock! I loved this book and can,t wait for her next novel!

Fans of Beautiful Creatures will devour this novel!



4.5 stars! Amazing!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this book sounds amazing!!One more to my wishlist :)
    And really good review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this book before, but it's now on my GR list! Thanks for telling about this book. You made a wonderful review about it :)

    ReplyDelete