Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WWW(W) Wednesday (2) : The 'Sorry I Forgot Last Week' Edition




Alright, so I decided to mix one of my favorite memes (Waiting on Wednesday) and a new and cool-looking meme called WWW Wednesday. It's basically three questions(always the same), but I'll be adding mine : what are you waiting for? So, let's get on with it!


What are you currently reading?
The Second Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, #2)  Pretty good so far! I really liked the first!

What did you recently finish?
Stuffed (Library Binding)  This was a school read. Really sucky.Check out my whole review on how I say I really hated this book.

What do you think you'll be reading next?
Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)  Because, it's supposed to arrive today. I soooo want to reread it!

Added question: What are you waiting for?

Purity (Kindle Edition) Great cover. Awesome sounding summary. I'M IN!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, I was wondering if I could ask you to add in the title/author to your text for your future WWW Wednesdays. I tend to look at work and the site you used for the images is blocked so I can't see what your reading. Though...this is probably just me so do with my request what you will...its your blog. =) Hope you are enjoying all of your books!


    My WWW Wednesday is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Here’s my WWW
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/03/www-wednesday-mar21.html

    :)

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think students at my school read Stuffed, too. I know they read something that made several want to become vegan.

    I enjoyed the Sisterhood books.

    ReplyDelete