Sunday, January 08, 2012

White Cat : Mini Book Review (Don't Read if You Liked it!!)

White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)


My Opinion : I couldn't finish this book. At first, when I got it from the library, I was sooo thrilled because lots of people seemed to like/love the book. I dug into it as soon as I got it (well, after finishing the book I was reading at the moment). I told everyone that I loved it, but I only liked it in the beginning (I think it was just from the excitement from finally getting to read the book), but nothing big happened, no plot, NOTHING. So I gave the book a chance and continued halfway. When I didn't find anything interesting, I stopped reading it and gave it back to the library. I am sorry, Holly Black, but I didn't like it...


Maybe I'll try it another time in the far future, but I don't see it...

___ ___ ___ ___ ___
No roses, since I didn't finish it and I don't want to judge more...















3 comments:

  1. You know a lot of people seem to LOVE Holly Black, but I've tried a few of her books and I just can't get into them. Glad I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *High five* I really couldn't get into it... and I fear I won't be able to get into any other books from her... But that'S okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete