Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wherever Nina Lies : More of a Quick Review...



Wherever Nina Lies
 
                              Title :
 Wherever Nina Lies
Series : -
Pages : 288
Author : Lynn Weingarten
Publisher : Point
Format : Paperback
Source : Library



My Kinda Opinion : So, since it's been a while since I've done a review, and I wanted to do this quickly, this is going to be short. So, here it goes!


This was Lynn Weingarten's debut novel, and I know her second, The Secret Sisterhood of Heartsbreakers, which, just so you know, has a gorgeous cover. Wherever Nina lies has too a beautiful cover, but TSSoH (her other book!) is gorgeouser (that's not even a word! XD).


I liked this book so much! I finished it in less than 2 hours!! I kinda finished it in one sitting... so that would be my first one sitting book! Ahhhhh! It's a really quick read!


I didn't seen the twist in the book coming! I was like : OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! (that sums how I was... yep)


So, yeah, I really really really want to read her second book! And I hope it's as good!



4 roses and a half!



No comments:

Post a Comment