Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Unwanteds : Book Review

                                   The Unwanteds
                                           Click for the Summary
                          Title : The Unwanteds
Series : The Unwanteds #1
Pages : 390
Author : Lisa McMann
Publisher : Aladdin
Format : Hardcover
Source : Library - Lent





My Opinion : The Unwanteds is compared to both The Hunger Games and Harry Potter. But I don't see where The Hunger Games comes in. Yes, there is a little war at the end, but it is nothing compared to The Hunger Games. I feel like it is a mix of Harry Potter; because of the 'school' they are in and the magic they do, and also a mix of Percy Jackson, because it is middle grade fiction as well as The Unwanteds and I feel like they both have the same level of writing and such.

I have already read The Cryer's Cross by the author, Lisa McMann, and I like those two books a lot, and I
will be reading The Wake Trilogy since I have it already.

My favorite character had to be Lani. I liked her a lot and I hope she ends up with Alex. I really, really, really hated Aaron. He's evil!!!!!

The Unwanteds is a must read for Middle Graders, as well as any Young Adult fans; it is an easy and fun read.


4 roses

No comments:

Post a Comment