Sunday, January 29, 2012

On My Shelf (10)

                            Photobucket


On My Shelf


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

But I call it: On My Shelf! Because... well... I don't receive many books In My Mailbox, so... yeah :D

THIS IS MY FIRST VLOG FOR OMS!!! OMG!!!!!



*I make lots of weird faces

Here are the links:

From the library :


Bought :





So, you guys, what did you get in your mailbox?

HAPPY READING!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a ton this week! I loved I am Number Four! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got quite the haul this week! The only thing I've read on this list is Shadowland, and I wasn't a huge fan of it. I hope you enjoy it more then I did!

    In My Mailbox

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sky is Everywhere is one of my favorite reads of last year. It's awesome, I hope you enjoy it too.
    Lisa O.

    Here's my IMM @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Sky is Everywhere is Fabulous. I loved Jessica's Guide too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many books! I've got The Sky is Everywhere but I still have to get to it, and I'd love to read I Am Number Four someday! The movie was amazing, but I know it won't be the same :)

    Have a nice reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOOW that's a lot of books. How do you plan to read all of those? Hey, so Quinn and Reg really do get together in Fearscape??! That was like my ultimate fantasy *lol* I've got to read that last book. And I hope you like Jessica's Guide! I really loved that book and I'm looking forward to Jessice Rules :)

    That sucks about Reign Check and Don't Breathe a Word, but on the bright side you got THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE. One of my all-time favorite books EVER. Haha, enjoy!!

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be easy LOL! The Sky is Everywhere looks awesome!

      Delete
  7. WoW! that's a lot of books!!!
    Good job sweety

    You're awesome!!!
    xxx <3

    ReplyDelete