Sunday, July 10, 2011

Last Sacrifice : Book Review

Summary : The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.


-GOODREADS

My Opinion : The sixth, and last, book in the Vampire Academy series, was better than I thought it would be. My expectations were high, and they were met highly. I thought it would be great. BUT IT WAS INCREDIBLE AND AMAZING! I love the way Richelle Mead writes; the way she twists a plot to the maximum, the way the makes me like the characters even though some are bad guys and I love the way she makes me want to stay up all night to continue reading her books. Best book in the series! I feel nostalgic thinking that this series is finished *sobs*. 

Characters : My favorite character would be Dimitri (Comrade, Dimka) Belikov. I loved the way he tried staying away from Rose, or Roza as he called her. I guess he's my picture of a perfect guy.

Rose... Dear Rose, I like your character so much. I like the way she's a badass, the way she gets out of trouble and the way she didn't lose her head after all the dark spirit she 'sucked' out of Lissa.

Vasilisa (Lissa) Dragomir was quite different in this book. She was more like Rose, but she was still Lissa. She looks like a nice friend.

Adrian was quite special. It kind of broke my heart to see him hurt after, well, the thing between Rose and Dimitri. I liked him but Dimitri was better. 

Two words.Tasha. Ozera. She was one of my suspects for the murder of the queen, but, I thought it was Adrian's mother, Danielle Ivashkov.

Danielle Ivashkov was my first suspect, but it was kind of too obvious. Good character.

Jill (Jailbait as Adiran calls her). I knew she was the illegitimate sister of Lissa. It was obvious.

There were tons of characters... but I won't explain them all.

5+/5 stars.  





No comments:

Post a Comment