Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (3)

Photobucket


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's Waiting on Wednesday is featuring... *drum rolls*... 

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.
Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.




I really can't wait to read this, since Delirium was my favorite book of 2011! It looks great!

4 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Delirium yet. I need to push that up on my tbr. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeep I'm so excited for this one :) It's going to be AMAZING! I heard the ending is a crazy cliff hanger AGAIN! UGH! Can't wait :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I'm really excited for Pandemonium! :)

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-25.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete