Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Art Geeks and Prom Queens : Book Review


Title : Art Geeks and Prom Queens

Series : -
Pages : 226
Author : Alyson Noel
Publisher : St. Martin's Griffin
Format : Hardcover
Source :  Library







My Opinion :


Art Geeks and Prom Queens is written by the author of the Immortals series, and I believe this may be her debut novel (does anybody knows???). And it is completely different. While the Immortals series is of poor quality, Art Geeks and Prom Queens is actually a book where you learn something, and that the characters have a well-written background. If you didn't like the Immortals series by Alyson Noel, then do not let it keep you away from this GREAT book!

Art Geeks and Prom Queens is a bout about teenage life, as you maybe have guessed with the title. But the end is great, and holds a meaning, that is why EVERYONE should read it.

I really liked all the characters, but I was rooting for Jas and Rio (she's the girl) to get together. Well, for Jas to realize that Rio is better for him.

I was really sad throughout the book, when Rio got bitchy and all...

I really liked this book!


Four stars for a cute read!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you enjoyed it. I haven't read Art Geeks and Prom Queens, but I will have to give it a try.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete