Sunday, February 12, 2012

On My Shelf (or IMM) (12)

                                Photobucket


On My Shelf


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

But I call it: On My Shelf! Because... well... I don't receive many books In My Mailbox, so... yeah :D



This week I got books!! Two books to review from the authors and three from the library!


So, here's my vlog!


             

 *I have already read The Angel Experiment since I filmed this on Friday*
**Also, I am halfway in Meeting Destiny... It's pretty good!**

Library Books :


Books to Review :

The Witches of the Glass Castle thanks to the author, Gabriella Lepore
Meeting Destiny thanks to the author, Nancy Straight (currently reading)

So, that's all! What did you get in your mailbox/on your shelf?

HAPPY READING, MY ROSES!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm starting to get more books from the library too. I don't want to go broke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH so many awesome books! The library rocks! Great haul :) Enjoy!
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Int. Giveaway~Win one of 8 Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I liked Shine. I really want to read Ella Enchanted.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man you are about to get sucked into the Angel series...it's SOOO GOOD! I own all of them except the last one (so far) because I want them all in paperback. I think I read them all in about a week and a half or two weeks? I kept having to go to the bookstore to get the next one. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read an angel experiment O.o Happy reading!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ella Enchanted is a fun read! I hope you enjoy it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete