Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Wither : Book Review

Summary : Obviously, something went terribly wrong. Genetic mutations have festered, reducing human longevity to twenty-five, even less for most women. To prevent extinction, young girls are kidnapped, mated in polygamous marriages with men eager to procreate. Sixteen-year-old Rhine Ellery, a recent victim of this breeding farm mentality, has vowed to break loose from its fetters; but finding allies and a safe way out is a challenge she can only hope she will survive.


-GOODREADS


My Opinion : This book was absolutely incredible! I have to say that I didn't think it would be as dark and creepy as it was, but I was actually happy about that.


Rhine would be the main character. She has two different eyes; a brown and another blue eye, which is what saved her from getting killed. The almost non-exiting romance between her and Gabriel made me want to throw the book out of my window! I want more of Rhine & Gabriel!


Anybody who like dystopian novels/series should read this!


4.5/5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment