Sunday, June 24, 2012

Just a Book Haul (20)





 I have decided to make a post like In My Mailbox. It's called Just a Book Haul... because that's what it is!


This was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! All the credit goes to her!


So, you can leave your links below to any meme that's the same (anything that's like an IMM)


I got 8 books this week!




For Review :

Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger, (ARC) thanks to HBG Canada
Snow White and the Huntsman(PB) thanks to HBG Canada
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger(HC) thanks to HBG Canada
*read!*

Radiate by Marley Gibson, (PB) thanks to Thomas Allen & Son
Croak by Gina Damico(PB) thanks to Thomas Allen & Son
Scribbler of Dream by Mary E. Pearson(PB) thanks to Thomas Allen & Son
Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough, (HC) thanks to Thomas Allen & Son

Great books this week, right? Leave a comment below!

5 comments:

  1. I really want to read Croak, everyone says it is really funny. Cool haul, happy reading!
    Janiera @ Books & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow White and The Huntsman looks so good I can't wait to read it! I'm so jealous of A Midsummer's Nightmare I love the covers! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-40-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, and I felt awkard getting 5 books at a time, this makes me feel better :] I hope the book version of Snow White and the Huntsman is as good as the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books this week!! I LOVED A Midsummer's Nightmare!! Enjoy all the awesome books!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! :-)

    Have a good summer sweety!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete