Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mockingjay : Book Review


Summary: Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Katniss, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding


-GOODREADS


My Opinion: I just finished the book about 2 minutes ago, so my head is still pounding from the awesomeness of the book!


This thrilling finale of one of my favorite series, The Hunger Games, had me gripping the edge of my chair/bed/couch every time I read. It was filled with pure action and violence. 


Katniss matured so much since the first book of the series; emotionally and physically. Primrose too. Peeta was only a bread-boy, but he evolved so much! I AM TEAM PEETA ! I <3 PEETA!


4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment