Thursday, May 10, 2012

Severer...rer

I just had to put this picture
I know, weird.
So, I noticed that recently, my reviews and ratings have been getting severer. What I mean by that is, that I have started rating books lower than what I would have rated them before.

I guess it means that I am finally becoming a real reviewer. Haha, just kidding! What I mean is, that that'S what I have been trying to do; be more 'harsh'. Now I don't give a four roses rating when you feel bad about not liking the book anymore. I give it a 3.5.

And so, I was wondering if I am the only one this has happened to. Because, I feel weird... almost proud of myself. I don't know how to describe it.

Also, don,t think I am going to go changing previous ratings of books! Of course not! Because, when I read it, I felt like it was good like that then!

Book reviewing has changed my way of rating and explaining how I feel about books. I now see them as some kind of... treasure to be studied? That's a sucky metaphor, I know, but it's the only way I can describe it!

Anyways, I just wanted to tell that to you, so that, you'll be noticing my reviews, sometimes, depending on when I reviewed it, will be severer.

Has this ever happened to you? Comment below!







No comments:

Post a Comment