Monday, May 14, 2012

Intangible : Book Review


Intangible
         
         Click for the Summary!

Title : Intangible
Series :  -
Author : J. Meyers
Pages : 264
Release Date : Jan 31st 2012
Publisher : Self-Pub!
Format : eBook/ ePub
Source :  
**This eBook was provided from the author in exchange of an honest review**






My Opinion :


Intangible is a great debut novel.


I think the thing that made me want to read the book was mainly the book cover. I just love it sooooo much!

I don't get many eBooks for review, since, firstly, I can't take my Nook to school (*sighs and rolls eyes*) and also because I always forget about them :S BUT, Intangible looked too good to pass out on.

Intangible is about twins Sera and Luke. They both have powers; Sera can heal and Luke can See the future. They have always kept their powers secret every since Sera told their grand mother about her powers. Which didn't really go well. But now, everything is about to change, because Luke has Seen a vision of Sera dying. And his visions are never wrong.

Intangible was SUCH an entertaining debut. I found the time flying by while reading Intangible!


The writing in this book is fast-paced and keeps you turning the pages.


I found myself really loving Luke as a character; he was just so cute and hot and awesome. I just loved it when he was more in the book.

Sera was a surprisingly great character, although I don't understand why she should be the one to be in the Prophecy (which isn't explained a lot in the book, unfortunately :S)

You don't want to miss this book!



RATING


4 roses

Other book(s) in the series:

*This is the Prequel*




Author Bio : 



J. MeyersJ. Meyers grew up in Vermont and now lives in Central New York. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s chasing her four kids around, exploring the outdoors with them, relishing the few quiet moments she gets with her husband, baking sweet treats, and forgetting to make dinner. Though she cannot actually see the future nor heal with a touch of her hand, she likes to think her children believe she can. Intangible is her first novel.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you liked it, especially since this one's on my kindle waiting for me to read. ;D Love fast-paced books and I'll take a hot and awesome love interest any time! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete