Thursday, May 03, 2012

The Last Princess : Book Review


The Last Princess 
               
Click for the Summary!

Title : The Last Princess
Series :  -
Author : Galaxy Craze
Pages : 295
Release Date : May 1st 2012
Publisher : Little, Brown Books for YR / Hachette Book Group Canada
Format : Hardcover
Source :  
**A hardcover copy was provided by Hachette Book Group Canada in exchange of an honest review**




My Opinion :


The Last Princess is an impressing book. It was great.


The Last Princess is, correct me if I am wrong, Galaxy Craze's Young Adult novel. I was so happy to  receive a pretty finished copy for review, although I knew I was going to get it, I didn't know that the cover would be as beautiful as it was.

The Last Princess is a dystopian book, but, I don't know why, but at times it felt like a Steampunk novel; probably because it was set in England, and that that there was a dictator. So, it was kind of a Steamtopian... ! Hehe...

The Last Princess is about Eliza. She's a Princess, and the soon-to-be dictator of England has killed her mother, her father and now he has her younger brother and older sister, but, she doesn't know it. So, she decided to enroll in the dictator's army. And, she meets love. But, she has to kill the the soon-to-be dictator. And, that's when she happens to see her brother and sister. She needs to get them out, or else they will be killed.

This book is really great. I don't really know how to explain it, but it holds such a great pull on you, so much that you don't want to stop reading the book. It holds your attention all the while you're reading it.

The Last Princess is magnificent.


Wesley was the bestest (yes, that'S a word... maybe not, but he is). He was just awesome.... (*giggles* *grins*) I want him, Eliza. You better watch out :D

Eliza was a great character too; with flashback memories, not too much, though, and she was perfectly buildt.

The Last Princess is a book you DO NOT want to miss. Seriously.


By the way... the cover is freaking amazing. Bravo to anyone who made it :D

And... there was a cliffhanger... and... I hope there's another book, or else.


RATING


4 roses! 


Other book(s) by the author :



Book Trailer :  



Author Bio : 


Galaxy CrazeGalaxy Craze (born 1970) is an actress and writer. She moved to the U.S. with her mother in 1980. She appeared in a few independent films in the late 1990s, and wrote a novel, By the Shore, published in 1999. She is a 1993 graduate of Barnard College.

Craze told an interviewer that she "didn't say I wanted to be a writer, I just knew that's what I like to do." Another interviewer described her "beauty (as) a quiet, dreamy, and ethereal sort." 

2 comments:

  1. This book look so good, it's been on my TBR list for ages! Great review! I can't wait to find out who this Wesley is! :D And I like 'Steamtopian' haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, glad you liked it. Steampunk feel eh? I picked it up and read a bit but it didn't really draw me in. Maybe I'll give it a try again. :)

    ReplyDelete