Monday, May 07, 2012

Original Sin : Book Review


Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)
           
Click for the Summary!
Title : Original Sin
Series :  Personal Demons #2
Author :  Lisa Desrochers
Pages : 348
Release Date : July 5th 2011
Publisher : Tor Teen
Format : Paperback
Source :  Won from the author (signed!)






My Opinion :


Personal Demons wasn't my favorite demon book; it just wasn't that good, although, I didn't hate it, it wasn't the best. But... Original Sin was ten times better. I enjoyed it way better.

I won this book from the author on Twitter, and the book was signed *squeals delightedly* I love signed books. I actually just read this book now, because I got an ARC of Last Rite, which is the next and last book in the series. And I was so happy this ARC pushed me to read the book. How stupid I was!

I can't really summarize Original Sin without spoiling any things of Personal Demons, except for saying that there was some DEEP trouble between Luc and Frannie.

As I said, Original Sin was better than Personal Demons, and I think that'S because of all the action in the book. And there was so much DRAMA, which is what makes a book, in my opinion, great.

Luc is, and always will be, my favorite character in this series. He'S just sooooo.... badass and awesome.

Frannie is also great, and she keeps strong even if she has been through a lot, and has been betrayed a lot of times.

Gabe wasn't very present in the book, so there'S nothing really worth saying.

In general, I really LOVED Original Sin and I can't wait to read Last Rite.


RATING

.5
4.5 roses!
Other book(s) in the series (if in a series):


    *Personal Demons: check out my review! *  



Book Trailer :  

Lisa DesrochersAuthor Bio :
 Lisa Desrochers lives in central California with her husband and two very busy daughters. It was her oldest daughter’s love of books that first inspired her to write for young adults. There is never a time that she can be found without a book in her hand, and she adores stories that take her to new places, and then take her by surprise.

Growing up all over the country has inspired wanderlust and she loves travel, which works out well because she lectures internationally on a variety of health care topics. She has a Doctorate in Physical Therapy and maintains a full-time practice in California.

Her YA debut, PERSONAL DEMONS (Tor Teen/Macmillan) is in bookstores everywhere and the sequel,ORIGINAL SIN, releases July 5, 2011. It's the second in the Personal Demons trilogy.+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment