Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hush, Hush: Book Review

Summary : Nora meets a transfer student called Patch. At first, she just hates his arrogance. Then, Elliot comes around. Nora finds out he is a suspect for a murder. There are a lot of weird events around her... Is it Elliot? Or badass Patch?


-CATHEEBOOKS



My Opinion : Hush, Hush was a great book by Becca Fitzpatrick. I enjoyed reading it so much. I couldn't get it out of my head!




Characters : My favorite character would definitely be Patch! I loved his attitude. At first, when I learned about him maybe wanting to kill Nora, I was sure he really did wanted to. When I found out he didn't, I was struck!


Then, Vee would come in second place. She is just bright! But a bit stupid, I have to admit.


Nora was quite nice. I bit too dumb at times, but still nice. She was well thought.


Elliot was great! I believed for a while he was a bad dangerous murderer. But he wasn't.


Jules was nice. That's all. Well... it was of course a surprise to find out he was bad.


The other characters weren't so bad, but they don't need any mention.


5/5 stars





No comments:

Post a Comment