Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This Side of the Grave : Mini Book Review

My Opinion : It's been quite long since I've read this (about three weeks) book. The book was great, as usual for the Night Huntress series.And Bones was as hot as usual *giggle*.



This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5)The story was pretty good; I really enjoyed it and I zoomed through the book quickly. I really love this author's writing, even though it's a Adult book, not a Young Adult one. The writing is really great; fast-paced and action-packed, without a page without action or a funny thing.


Jeaniene Frost is undoubtedly one of the best authors in the entire world Milky Way universe!


4.5/5 stars

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this series. But this was the weakest one, IMO. While it's nice to see Cat and Bones growing in their relationship, there is no longer any tension left. Beyond that, I didn't feel like there was a lot of action either.

    ReplyDelete