Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Moonlight : Book Review

Summary : 
KAYLA is the nature lover, the all-American beauty who can't understand why she's so drawn to distant, brooding Lucas. Adopted as a young child, she has no way of knowing that she's inherited a terrifying-and thrilling-gene that will change her life forever. 

LUCAS is dangerous, gorgeous ... and a werewolf. As leader of the Dark Guardians, shape-shifters who gather deep within the state park, he has sworn to protect his pack. But when Lucas finds his true soul mate, his love could put them all in harm's way. 

As Lucas and Kayla struggle with their feelings for each other, a greater danger lurks: Humans have discovered the Dark Guardians and are planning their destruction. Kayla must choose between the life she knows and the love she feels certain is her destiny.



-GOODREADS


My Opinion : I am not a big fan of werewolves book; only the great book called Nightshade, but this book was really good. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I liked Hawthrone's writing a lot; the way she had me wrapped me in her little fingers just after the ten first pages.


Also, I liked Kayla's point of view. She has quite a funny way to think and to express herself.


I was impressed by the way the story was written. I like stores fast paced but with a lot of details; and my wishes came true. 


Resumed; great book!


4/5 stars





No comments:

Post a Comment