Thursday, September 01, 2011

Dark of the Moon : Book Review

Summary : I've loved him forever, but he can never be mine. 

BRITTANY is determined to prove herself to the Dark Guardians. And yet she's been keeping a devastating secret: She hasn't experienced any of the intense, early signs of change that mark a Dark Guardian's transformation. The only intense feelings she has are for Connor—and she's kept that a secret, too. But she knows she'll never truly have Connor's love if she's not a Shifter like him.
At the first full moon after her birthday, her greatest fear is realized: She doesn't transform. Brittany is so desperate to become a wolf that she'll go to extremes she never thought possible . . . and put all the Dark Guardians in incredible danger


-GOODREADS

My Opinion : I've loved him forever, but he can never be mine. Isn't that sentence haunting? I mean, don't you want to read the book just by reading that sentence? I did.

This series is one of my guilty pleasure series.Do you have a series/book like that? Well, this series' mine. The writing isn't exceptional, but still fun to read and fast-paced, the romances are cheesy and it's really easy to know what's coming in the book, but I as it is.

I think that Brittany would be my second favorite female character of all  the series; I liked her because she wanted to be badly what she wasn't, that she would do everything to have it, or almost anything. My favorite would be Kayla; I thought she was so sweet. Connor is, like my my least favorite guy, but I don't really know why. Rafe is my favorite; so... HAWT(hot), hey, see what I did there, 'hawt'= Hawthrone !

I just love that cover! With the girl's black hair, the blue eyes and her pink lipstick, I think it'S awesome; and my favorite cover of  this series. You can tell by the look of this girl's eyes, which I presume is meant to be Brittany, is a girl you don't want to mess with.

There's a book left in the series; can't wait to read it!



4/5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment