Saturday, November 05, 2011

Perfect Chemistry : Book Review

Click For the Summary


My Opinion : I read this book about two moths ago, and I decided to read it again just because the first time I had read it, I'd found it entertaining as well as cute. I find myself loving this kind of books (complete opposites finding a way to get together or good girl + bad boy = love). But I don't know why. Maybe because it's always so fun to see how the characters go from hating each other to loving each other.


Alex is, if I may say, hot.  What? He is *giggles*. I find myself hating Colin, Brittany's previous boyfriend and his jealous fits, as well as his weird and and angry temperament when he doesn't get what he wants. She really is better off with Alex.


Anyone read this book? Well, anyone would find this book entertaining and fun.


*P.S.: Sorry for the short review*


4/5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment