Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy : Book Review

Summary : Cammie Morgan is back, and it's clear that her life hasn't calmed down since the events of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You. At first, giddy anticipation is in the air. Gallagher Academy, Cammie's elite spy school, is hosting a visit from the Ethan Frome Academy, a covert training center for boys. Soon after the boys' arrival, though, everything goes dangerously awry when a series of security breaches are discovered at the academy. Worse yet, teenage agent-in-training Cammie is being blamed for the penetration. With the school's top-secret status at risk, the Gallagher Girls have to work quickly to save their beloved school. Girl sleuths with nice asides on youthful crushes.


-GOODREADS


My Opinion : Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy by Ally Carter was incredibly good. This is the second book in the serie called Gallagher Girls. It is a great mix of romance and spies and school. It is on the life of Cameron Morgan, a spy and daughter of her school's headmistress.


Characters : Cameron (Cammie/Chameleon) Morgan is by far my favorite character of the book. Of course, I like the other characters but she is my favorite of all.


Liz is my second favorite character because she can be so much like me. She is kind of nerdy, but still cool at times.


Zach is really nice. He is a mysterious, teasing boy whom every girl would like to have as a boyfriend, including me.


I think all the other characters are okay, but don't need and explanation why I like them or not.




4/5 stars





No comments:

Post a Comment